- Welcome: The takeaway form is here (5 minutes)
- Crowd-Sourced Check-In (45)
- Learning Communities: Definitions and Ongoing Questions (10)
- Activity: Community: Concepts & Practices (25)
- Debrief: Why do WE want to build a sustainable LC? (10)
- Scaling In & Looking Ahead to Jan Jam (25)
- January Jamboree is January 14th & 15th: How do we scale in?
- CoPop Personalized Plan (Beta Test): Google Doc or Fillable Word Doc
- CoLab Opportunities
- Homework for January 14th: Annotate Cluster Learning at Plymouth State: A Community-Based Approach to Pedagogy (use Hypothesis, or alternatively: Moodle folder; Twitter hashtag (#PSUopen); your blog!)
Homework: Annotating the Collection with Hypothesis
Between now and January Jamboree, revisit Cluster Learning at Plymouth State: A Community-Based Approach to Pedagogy. Using the annotation tool, Hypothes.is, add your own comments and feedback to the text.
Need more help? Stop by the CoLab during our open hours (M-F, 8:30-5) and someone will assist you!
If you prefer not to use Hypothesis, remember you can always use the Moodle folder to post, tweet to #PSUopen, or use your own blog site!
And remember that ZINE WEEK is January 24-31!