Welcome to Swag Day (9-9:20am)
Join President Birx for his University Days session from 8-8:55am before CPLC if you wish. Otherwise, just come at 9am to our first f2f session. We meet in the Hage Room, and will start with t-shirt and book give-aways!
Values: Ideas to Practice (9:20-10:30am)
We will work together on an activity based on our Starting With Values homework. After you’ve chosen an idea to build on, fill out the Ideas to Practice form as a group.
Accessibility as a Core Value (10:30-11am)
Our Accessibility Advisors (Lindsay Page, Beth Fornauf, Hannah Davidson) will help us think about why accessibility is so central to Cluster Learning and our work in the CPLC.
Track Meetings (11am-12pm)
All tracks will be meeting face-to-face:
- TWP & INCAP in the Hage Room
- SLC in the Hage Room
- Ambassadors & Storytellers in HUB 123
- Design Forward in HUB Tower Room
- (Accessibility & Open Advisors: no meeting)
Homework To Be Done Before October 13 & 14
If you did not attend August’s session during University Days in person, please complete the activity, Ideas to Practice on your own using your own idea as a starting point.All Participants
- Read “What Makes a Good Project?”
- Read “Slow Interdisciplinarity”
- Read “Open Education, Open Questions”
- After reading these articles, post a reflection in the CPLC Season 3 General Channel. You may reply to others’ posts if you prefer not to start your own thread! Cover any aspect of any number of these readings based on what interests you!