If you are struggling with a particular course or subject, work with the various tutoring centers and services on campus to set up single or regular/weekly meetings. Use those meetings as deadlines to make sure you’ve made progress and have something to review with your tutor.
- Virtual PASS Office (study skills and open lab tutoring)
- Application to Request a Course Tutor (request a weekly tutor for up to two classes, 1 hr/week)
- Writing Center (help at any stage of the writing process!)
- Math Activities Center (tutoring for any of your math needs)
- CoLab CoSAs (help with Plymouth Create & Hypothesis)