- Denial, Catherine. “A Pedagogy of Kindness.” Hybrid Pedagogy, 15 Aug. 2019, https://hybridpedagogy.org/pedagogy-of-kindness/.
- The Hope Center. Basic Needs Insecurity During the Ongoing Pandemic. https://www.luminafoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/real-college-2021.pdf (this is long; you can skim it)
- Kompa, Joana Stella. “Why It Is Time to Retire Bloom’s Taxonomy.” Joana Stella Kompa, 7 Feb. 2017, https://joanakompa.com/2017/02/07/why-it-is-time-to-retire-blooms-taxonomy/.
- Michal-Morris, Sean, and Bonni Stachowiak. Critical Instructional Design. https://teachinginhighered.com/podcast/critical-instructional-design/.
- Reiser, Robert A. “A History of Instructional Design and Technology: Part II: A History of Instructional Design.” Educational Technology Research and Development, vol. 49, no. 2, 2001, pp. 57–67. http://faculty.mercer.edu/codone_s/tco665/2014/History_of_Instructional_Designtwo.pdf
- Stommel, Jesse and Martha Burtis. Counter-Friction to Stop the Machine: The Endgame for Instructional Design.” Hybrid Pedagogy, 27 Apr. 2021, https://hybridpedagogy.org/the-endgame-for-instructional-design/.
- Bali, Maha. “Curriculum Theory, Outcomes/Objectives, and Throwing the Pasta out with the Pasta Water.” Reflecting Allowed, 3 May 2014, https://blog.mahabali.me/pedagogy/curriculum-theory-outcomesobjectives-and-throwing-the-pasta-out-with-the-pasta-water/.
- Cochrane, Glen. “Upholding the Hidden.” Hybrid Pedagogy, 25 June 2015, https://hybridpedagogy.org/upholding-the-hidden/. [missing image from this piece is here]
- Donaldson, John Phillip. “Travelling in Troy With an Instructional Designer.” Hybrid Pedagogy, 12 Sept. 2019. hybridpedagogy.org, https://hybridpedagogy.org/travelling-in-troy/.
- J.Noonan. “Ten Theses In Support of Teaching and Against Learning Outcomes.” Jeff Noonan: Interventions and Evocations, 6 Mar. 2016, https://www.jeffnoonan.org/?p=2793.
- Reilly, Mary Ann. “Opening Spaces of Possibility: The Teacher as Bricoleur.” Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy, vol. 52, no. 5, Feb. 2009, pp. 376–84. DOI.org (Crossref), doi:10.1598/JAAL.52.5.2.
- “Are we automating racism?” Glad You Asked, March 31, 2021, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok5sKLXqynQ&ab_channel=Vox
- de Blanc, Molly and Kit Heintzman.“Thinking with Consent in the Digital Classroom.” Hybrid Pedagogy, 25 Mar. 2021, https://hybridpedagogy.org/thinking-with-consent-in-the-digital-classroom/.
- Gebhart, Gennie. “Privacy By Practice, Not Just By Policy: A System Administrator Advocating for Student Privacy.” Deeplinks Blog, 28 March, 2017, https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/03/privacy-practice-not-just-policy-system-administrator-advocating-student-privacy
- Lupton, Christina. “What Was the Classroom?” Public Books, 1 Mar. 2021, https://www.publicbooks.org/what-was-the-classroom/.
- Morris, Sean Michael. “Love Letters and Pen Pals: Community through Correspondence.” Sean Michael Morris, 5 May 2020, https://www.seanmichaelmorris.com/love-letters-and-pen-pals-community-through-correspondence/.
- Morris, Sean Michael. “On Silence: Humanising Digital Pedagogy.” Sean Michael Morris, 17 Apr. 2021, https://www.seanmichaelmorris.com/on-silence-humanising-digital-pedagogy/.
- “A New Pedagogy is Emerging… and Online Learning Is a Key Contributing Factor.” Contact North, 04 August, 2020, https://teachonline.ca/tools-trends/how-teach-online-student-success/new-pedagogy-emerging-and-online-learning-key-contributing-factor
- Irvine, Valerie. “The Landscape of Merging Modalities” Educause Review. https://er.educause.edu/articles/2020/10/the-landscape-of-merging-modalities. Accessed 3 June 2021.
- Cortés-Sánchez, Julián David.“What Do Universities Want to Be? A Content Analysis of Mission and Vision Statements Worldwide.” Impact of Social Sciences, 20 Dec. 2017, https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocialsciences/2017/12/20/what-do-universities-want-to-be-a-content-analysis-of-mission-and-vision-statements-worldwide/.
- deRosa, Robin. “Never Forget: Your Course Is Not Only Yours.” THE Campus Learn, Share, Connect, 8 June 2021, https://www.timeshighereducation.com/campus/never-forget-your-course-not-only-yours.
- Enriquez, Judith. “The Documents We Teach By.” Hybrid Pedagogy, 6 Apr. 2020, https://hybridpedagogy.org/the-documents-we-teach-by/.
- Heidebrink-Bruno, Adam. “Envisioning the Radical Syllabus: A Critical Approach to Classroom Culture, Part 2.” Hybrid Pedagogy, 20 Jan. 2015, https://hybridpedagogy.org/envisioning-radical-syllabus/.
- Morris, Sean Michael. “Reimagining the Syllabus.” Sean Michael Morris, 24 July 2017, https://www.seanmichaelmorris.com/reimagining-the-syllabus/.
- Plymouth State University Mission Statement – Office of President. https://campus.plymouth.edu/president/institutional-mission/. Accessed 16 June 2021.
- Your Teaching Statement/Philosophy